Sunday 13 November 2016

I’ve had a change of heart



I know I said that I’m going to be going to be looking at some familiar environmental change topics with a slightly contrarian point of view but after doing some soul searching and receiving some feedback on my blog I’ve decided that I’m going to take a more selective approach and look at one topic in a little bit more detail.

I’ve been hearing for ages how cars are damaging to the environment and that electric vehicles are a possible alternative. I’m actually really interested in electric vehicles but I don’t know much about them!


So for the rest of this blog I’m going to be researching, learning and writing about Electric Vehicles and trying to work out if they’re a viable alternative to traditional vehicles as a way for us to reduce our carbon footprint and make a shift towards renewable resources. 

Check back very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment